Flexible corrugated PVC insulation pipe is designed to form a hidden interchangeable electrical wiring in the voids of building structures. Suitable for electrical wires with voltages up to 1000 V and a frequency of 50 Hz.
Installation conditions. Concealed laying in concrete screed floors; in the spaces of building structures (in the voids of raised walls, raised floors, false ceilings) of non-combustible materials; in plastered walls made of fireproof materials.
- the pipe cannot be a source of ignition
- when heated, does not stick together and continues to perform the main function
- no need to ground cable support system
- resistance to aging
- the presence of a steel broach inside the pipes facilitates and accelerates the tightening of wires
- resistance to moisture
- reduction of costs and time for repair work, if wiring is damaged
- certificate of compliance with fire safety requirements, the presence of a sanitary-hygienic conclusion.